Precision Torque Wrench
Designed to accommodate the full range of ductless mini-split flare nut sizes and torque requirements.
- Fully adjustable to accommodate a variety of flare nut sizes
Durable, easy-to-use and more adjustable than other flare nut torque wrenches on the market.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use settings and adjustments
• Precision torque wrench for exact tightening to 10-80 N-M or 7.4-59 ft. lb.
• Adjustable in Newton-meters and foot-pound
• Interchangeable open end adapters (Sizes: 17, 22, 24, 26, 27 & 29 mm on 60650 and additional 16 and 21 mm on 60652)
• The N-M and foot-pound (FT-LB) scales are marked on the barrel of the wrench for easy and permanent reference
• The micrometer-type sleeve is easy to read and allows accurate pre-set torque values to be set. When the set torque is reached, the wrench produces and audible click and a slight, safe release of tension to prevent over tightening
• Accurate within 4% when measured per BSEN 26789 & ISO 6789 & ASME B107.14M & DIN3122 regardless of the open end adapter head used
• The wrench length with adapter is 16" (406 mm)
• Packaged in a blow-molded storage case
|Torque Wrench Instructions Manual|
|Full Size Image|
|60650||Six Head Torque Wrench Kit (17, 22, 24, 26, 27 and 29 mm)|
|60652||Eight Head Torque Wrench Kit (16, 17, 21, 22, 24, 26, 27 and 29 mm)|